Kelsey

Kelsey

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Heartfelt Faith

God is so good. He has been helping me. I love Him all glory goes to Him for everything.I had fun when we went to the ice rink. I didn't fall!! I am glad. I stuck to the wall. the only time I went a little ways from the wall is if somebody was with me. it was fun!.that was the first time I  went ice skating. it was a fun experience. I am so glad  that God watches over me. I love Jesus!!

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey, I am so proud of you, Daddy is too! Keep your eyes on Jesus and you will NEVER go wrong. People will hurt and disappoint you, but Jesus NEVER fails!! Yes God is so very good... without Him, our home would be a very different story.. and even though we have faced trials and hardships, stay grateful in that.. It is when going through the valley that we can stand and say " Even in the valley God is good, He is faithful and true, He carries His children through like He said He would" Have we not found that to be true? Praise God!! Mama loves you sweetheart!! you are very special!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.