It has been a great year.And a great Christmas. I thank Jesus for being born on this earth.And dying on this earth.And rising again for the world.I thank Jesus for saving A horrible sinner like me. And I thank Jesus for everything he has done for me.I give Praise to his Wonderful name.And i thank my family for the gifts i got this year.I didn't want a lot of gifts because that's not what Christmas is about. It's about Christ's birth.I love him And I thank the Lord for another year. AS we head into this year. I want the Lords will done.I don't know what will happen in this year but I trust God has everything under control.I surrender my life to him and trust that he has a wonderful plan for it..This year has been tough in some way's but God had everything under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.