Kelsey

Kelsey

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Sweet Healer.


The Lord inspired me to write this all Glory goes to him.
Title My Sweet Healer.

Oh! this devastation really hurts!
But in  you Sweet Jesus I find new comfort.
Help me Lord, Your help I need,
Please plant in me a beautiful seed.
This storm ahead is not appealing,
But in you Sweet Jesus I find precious healing.
I know I feel my heart just breaking,
But you Sweet Jesus are not forsaking.
My torn and devastated heart is bleeding,
It's you Sweet Jesus that I am needing.
I know I'm not alone in this journey,
It's you Sweet Jesus that I am yearning.
Your my healer now I know,
Please help me escape my offensive foe.
Your soft hands around my bleeding heart,
Please help me now in the dark.
You the potter me the clay,
You have helped me so much here this day.
Dear Jesus please help me now,
It's in you that I don't feel so down.
God I know you ache when you see my tears,
It's in you Sweet Jesus I need not fear.
Thank you God for feeling my pain,
You're so wonderful, You and your Sweet name.
Even though I have a deep cry,
I have peace in knowing your very nigh.
Help me Lord with this pain,
I will trust you in your Sweet name. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart.. This Momma's heart is bursting... I am so very proud of you!! That was beautiful.
    Do not EVER let this gift from Jesus go, and purpose to ALWAYS use it for HIS glory.
    I love you Kelsey, you are so special!!

    Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing heartfelt and God FIlled. You are a gift from God. Keep sharing your experiences with him and your love for Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey, thank you for this beautiful writing! May Jesus bless you richly!

    Love,
    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.