Kelsey

Kelsey

Monday, October 15, 2012

God Doesn't Believe in Atheist's by Ray Comfort

I read a book called God Doesn't Believe in Atheist's by Ray Comfort,And I thought it was a great book.
The way he stands firm in what he believes but he doesn't argue,He said something interesting  that made sense, He said there is no such thing as a Atheist because in order to be a Atheist you have to claim you have all knowledge and know all things which no human can or does know,And there is a quote from a Russian Scientist that came from the book,He said Either there is a God or there isn't, both possibility's are frightening! because if there is  a God, we need to find out who he is and what he wants.If there is no God, we are in trouble. We are hurtling through space at 66,000 mph and no one is in charge. what a frightening thought! As Ray Comfort say's in his book Evolution doesn't make any sense at all because they say the world came from nothing that there was just a big explosion and boom! the earth suddenly appeared.Monkeys suddenly came into existence which later became humans.which that doesn't make any sense at all when I learn about the human body I think how can Evolution be True? The Body is to amazing to have just all of a sudden come into existence. And I think How can the sun the moon the stars, the mountains, the flowers, the beautiful  trees, not have a Creator? I don't know about you but I believe in Genesis 1:1 God created the Heaven and the Earth Not anyone in this Universe can change that. I like what S.M. Lockridge said in a message I listened to of his, he said
God made Something out of nothing. He can make anything out of our nothing, that's something no one else can do. So I Highly recommend you Read Ray Comfort's book God Doesn't Believe in Atheist's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.