Kelsey

Kelsey

Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Thanksgiving time!

 Okay a lot had been going on! Haven't got a chance to post much but Finally got a chance to post the Baby shower pics, we had a fun time it was November 2nd. We had fun games and it was a wonderful time celebrating mom&baby:)
We have been really busy this month especially With us girls being the children's workers at gospel center camp, and getting that together it's been busy..... But I know that this camp will be a great camp! Devil has fought, but God has helped through everything:) 
I'm so amazed at how fast this year had gone by! It seems like a long time that went by fast!:) I love this time of year:) time of being thankful, it's like a prep oration for the Christmas season. I have so much to be thankful for ...especially this year, I'm thankful for my family and how they have helped me. But I'm especially thankful for God and how he has helped me, he has healed me in so many ways this year, and he has given me so much mercy and grace, more then I deserve. I want to just praise him as I head into thanksgiving and for saving my soul from destruction, and for showing me if I serve him and trust him he had something great instore for my life.
So thank you God for the life you have given me here on earth and the wonderful family you have given me, most of all thank you Jesus for saving my soul and making me whole.

               Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.