Kelsey

Kelsey

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day! And I want to say how Thankful I am for my mother, she is a encouragement to me! And she does so much for all of us, I appreciate her very much! And I thank The Lord that she is my mother! 
Mama, thank you for all you do, your love, support, and encouragement. You mean so much to me! I love you and I am glad your my mother! 
     
                Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry sweetheart for just now responding to this note of love.
    I am proud to be your Mother, and I love you SO very much. You and your sisters mean the world to me. Keep serving Jesus and remember this world can offer you nothing but heartache and pain and a life of regret. It is more courageous to live for Jesus and have a testimony of purity, than to stand and tell a dark sorted past of redemption. Both are beautiful and wonderful, but the best and what IS Gods will, is for you to have no sorted past to speak of at an old age. Keep your eyes on HIM and you will NEVER be sorry. Love you my kelsey Belsey!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.