Kelsey

Kelsey

Friday, October 31, 2014

UPDATE!

I know it's been a while since I updated this blog so I'll just give a brief update......I've been busy with schoolwork and church duties,  And we have been busy with Doctors appointment's for Mama and Daddy as well. God has been so faithful too us! I've learned more about God through each trial that we go through, that  no matter what too still believe that he knows best, his ways are past finding out. Yes I believe in divine healing even instant healing. But I also believe that if God chooses not to heal right away, it means that he has something else in store, And there are passages of scripture where God just wants us to trust him that he knows best, and one thing I've learned is he may not always promise instant healing for every single christian, but he does promise grace to make it through when we don't have the strength too.
 Philippians 4:19 says; But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
He will supply enough grace to make it through! I know that God will not leave us on our own!
I just want to thank him! and praise him! And God has reached down in the hardest moments when Mama and Daddy were not doing good, and given them grace to make it through. and us girls strength to help where we can. There is a song I love to sing its called "ITS IN THE SAVIORS  HANDS'
And the chorus is......... "There will be Grace, Grace to make it through each trial, there will be strength, strength to walk another mile. there will be hope when I've done all I can do, I'm glad to know its in the Saviors hands!"
I rest assured he knows what he is doing! Well there is my "Brief" update, I just want to give God the glory for what he has done for us!          
                         

Have a great weekend!!! God bless you all!!!

P.S.
Looking forward to the upcoming revival and camp meeting in November! Believing the Lord too move in those services!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.