Kelsey

Kelsey

Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you all had a awesome Christmas! It is such a privilege to celebrate our Lords birth! And giving one another gifts from our hearts. I love wrapping gifts for those I love, it is a joy to give! This Christmas God has really opened my eye's to his mercy in sending his son as a helpless baby, to save the hopeless sinners in need of a Savior. I can see more and more what Peace on earth means. It doesn't mean that there is no heartache or despair, rather it means that when you have God in you you can have peace and be thankful in any situation you face, Not by your own strength but the power of Christ in you. God has shown me that through this Christmas season. Praise his name that because he came as a baby we can have peace on earth and goodwill toward men!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!


       AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! I LOVE YOU!

O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God! (Isaiah 40:9 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.