Kelsey

Kelsey

Friday, August 21, 2015

Do you have the Audacity?

To all my blog viewers I would highly recommend that you watch Ray Comforts new movie "Audacity" It is convicting, inspiring, and encourages believers to reach out to this lost and dying world, And it touches on a  controversial, uncomfortable issue...Homosexuality; and the hard reality is that Homosexuality is hitting this culture like crazy, and we must learn how to effectively reach them. That is why I recommend you to watch Audacity and encourage others to as well.

Go to Www.livingwaters.com for more on Audacity.

Let us band together as fellow believers to reach the lost for Jesus! Yes he is coming soon, but do we want him to come with us doing nothing? NO! We must do all we possibly can for God! And I need the Lords help as well I want to do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.