Kelsey

Kelsey

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015.

Wow, I can hardly believe this is my last post in 2015! This year has gone by so fast, as I look back over this year I'm amazed at what God has done...he has been so faithful! We have had our times of sadness, and times of joy; but more importantly we have grown a lot. I want to head into 2016 with even more of a burning desire to grow deeper in the Lord, and seek his will. I pray that what ever this year holds we all can head into it ready in our hearts for whatever the Lord has; we are living in some tough times but if there ever was a time to stand up and fight Its Now.. And as the blood bought saints of God we will make it clear who we are serving.
 If Baal is god serve him,(Baal can include any worldly desire and sin) but if God  really is God, we better serve him! And by the way He really is God. I pray that all of us can head into 2016 with a determination to keep God first in our lives, only God knows what this year holds, it's high time we prepare for rain! Prepare ourselves for this great revival we know is coming, again it may not come in the way we are expecting, but let me assure you it will come! And I am already seeing God do some amazing things in the lives of his people. As Beth Moore said we need to be praying for "Astonishing works of the Holy Spirit."' Help me Lord to be faithful in doing that.'' Let us head into 2016 with the Audacity to  pray for God to do some Astonishing things!
                                                       

                                                        God bless you all and have a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.