May all of us grow in the knowledge of God! I love you my dear brothers and sisters in Christ! Let's boldly proclaim Gods message to not just our nation, but to the world! God bless.
Kelsey
Sunday, June 26, 2016
Love in obedience to God.
I am putting up both of these videos in the same post, because I firmly believe they go hand in hand. It may not seem like it at first, but I urge you take the time to listen to both messages and maybe you will see. Love and obedience to Gods commandments are absolutely critical in the duties of a Christian. And I'm not judging you believe me I need this more than anyone, but I want to share with you what I am learning; and I may not always agree 100% with those from whom I am learning, but we are not going to always agree on everything ( we are human). But I can still learn from the lessons taught, and apply it to my life, Amen? Help me Lord! To wholly obey all of your commandments as I ought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.