You gotta listen to this!
Kelsey
Thursday, August 25, 2016
It is your duty.
You know I heard an amazing quote by a man named Mordecai; it's found in Esther chapter 4 verse 14. And he asks her a very important question: "Who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" That question rings true today esecially in the church, God has placed us here for a reason and a purpose; it's about time we became aware of the Babylon that surrounds us! "Dear God I pray for an astonishing transforming power of God to fall upon us! Lord spark a revival that will burn in hearts and transform lives." You know I'm glad I have been born again and have experienced the power of God like fire fall and I can't handle the smoke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.