Today is mama&Daddys 18th Anniversary! I want to say I love them very much and wish them a Happy Anniversary! I love you mama&daddy! And I'm grateful both of you love God and are serving him:) Thank you for being good parants to us.
Our precious Kelsey Girl, thank you so much. We are sorry for not getting to this before now, but as you said.. busy has been the word of the hour, on steroids.. lol.. We appreciate you and love you very much, we want to always point you to Jesus and are so thankful you have a heart to serve HIM. Love, Mama & Daddy
Our precious Kelsey Girl, thank you so much. We are sorry for not getting to this before now, but as you said.. busy has been the word of the hour, on steroids.. lol.. We appreciate you and love you very much, we want to always point you to Jesus and are so thankful you have a heart to serve HIM.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mama & Daddy