Kelsey

Kelsey

Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Belated New Years!

Happy New Years! I know it's a little late to be saying that but it's been so busy around here I haven't gotten a chance to post! I can't believe it's 2014! The years go by so fast it's hard to keep up! And January is slipping by! I'll tell you a little bit of what's been happening...well for starters we finally moved into the duplex on January 1. We have been getting the house put together and that's a big job! Then everyone has been getting ready for camp it's coming soon it starts this Friday! There's been A LOT of work to be done but God has come through and has helped with the work load tramendasly. I can't believe it's come this soon! The church is celebrating it's 50th Anniversary! So this is going to be a very large camp! I'm so excited for it! What's also been a lot of fun is hearing all the stories about this church and the history behind it all. My Grandma&Great grandma have been telling us the history(they have deep roots with this church so they know a lot about it!) of this church and the people who helped build it. So this week is going to be a busy one! But I believe The Lord is going to give us a awesome camp:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.