Kelsey

Kelsey

Friday, August 8, 2014

A lot Going On!

OK so i will give a little update since I haven't in a longtime................................So we went to Palmdale camp, we arrived on Thursday and left Monday, and it was an awesome camp!!!!!! The Lord really moved and victories were won, I gained some victories in my spiritual life as well.
 we also had a good time of fellowship with friends we hadn't seen in a while, and we made new friends too. So i thank the Lord for preforming a miracle in helping us to go, God is a awesome God!!!
So kaitlyns graduation was this past July on the 11th it was a very nice ceremony, and we are so proud of kaitlyns accomplishments! I will try to get some pictures later.
And then a couple of weeks after her graduation on the 25th was her party, and it was a awesome party you could feel the Lord there among the fellowship and prayer.
As some of you know my Grandma Wiseman passed away a couple of weeks ago, we miss her very much, but we are rejoicing that she is not suffering anymore. She has finished well for she has her reward in heaven, I'm glad to know we will see her again one of these days. God said in his word that he has a place for those who keep the faith, who run the race, and finish well, in Revelations 21:4 God has promised to wipe away our tears of sadness in heaven, Praise God for that hope! His promise is true, He is who he says he is!
Us girls are back to school full force! we have a lot to do but its exciting! I am looking forward to achieving the goals I have set for this school year. I am also now officially a Junior! so I'm excited and nervous at the same time, I look forward to it though, and I am determined to do my best!
I am also looking forward to music lessons, my goal is to learn the piano, and the guitar. The piano will help me in my desire to learn the guitar.
So that is my little update I'm excited for what God has in store for me, and what his will is for my life. I desire to do what he wants me to do. I thank the Lord for his help, and for his grace he daily gives.
 
 Isaiah 26:3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.