By the breath of his mouth, it shows us how amazing God is! Think of how huge the universe is, God breathed it out! Is not that proof of how big our God is?
When you think the circumstance is to much to bear and you feel like God isn't working, take a look into the heavens to be reminded of his ability, and might. Praise his name! And he still cares about us! He knows our name, each one of us individually.
Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth. (Isaiah 40:26 KJV)
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. (Isaiah 49:16 KJV)
When you feel like you can't take it, remember who's holding you.
Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. (Psalms 139:10 KJV)
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10 KJV)
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) (Hebrews 10:23 KJV)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.