We can reach so many people with the gospel on a night that is meant for evil, as Christians we can turn it for good! I pray that souls will be saved as a result of us obeying the great commission to boldly, and unashamedly, proclaim the gospel!! I pray you all have a blessed day!
Kelsey
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Halloween is coming! Prepare!!
I am so excited for Halloween!! Why am I excited for a pagan holiday you ask? I'm glad you asked! Because this is not about just staying in our houses with our front porch lights shut off, this is a huge opportunity for the body of Christ to get the gospel out! I encourage everyone to take this opportunity that comes only once a year, to get the gospel out to strangers that come to you! And while we are not at all planning on celebrating Halloween because of how demonic it is. We are planning on passing out tracts(with some candy) on what Ray comfort calls "National Evangelism Day." If you don't have tracts you can order some from Livingwaters at a very low cost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.