Kelsey

Kelsey

Saturday, October 24, 2015

He is still here!

Matthew 28:20, 
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. 

Gods promise here, is he will never leave us!  Even  when things are going crazy he is still on the scene and very much involved. I don't find anywhere in scripture that the Holy Spirit is going to leave before the rapture; In fact I find in scripture, that the Holy Spirit will be poured out like never before! ( Acts 2:17-18) Rabbi Johnathan Cahn said that yes there will be a great shaking but with that, there will also be a great revival! Now this  Revival that the Bible is speaking of might be different then seen in times past, but nevertheless there will be one! And I believe it can be greater than ever seen before! We are living in evil times yes...but we are living in exciting times, because we are living in the days that were spoken of in Gods word! God is doing some amazing stuff!   We will not be going from a mess to glory, but from Glory to Glory! But we must prepare our hearts to be ready for what God is going to do, and is doing. Prepare for Rain! 
                                    God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.