Hey everyone! Just wanted to remind you that tonight is not just a pagan evil day (being Halloween). But it's a night that people will be coming to your door asking for something and we as christians have something to give! The gospel of Jesus Christ the hope of salvation; Now you don't have to have candy necessarily (although I would recommend grabbing some from the storefront you can) but at least have a sound gospel message to give; my family and I enjoy putting the candy and tracts together than passing them out! I would just encourage you to not just sit in the house with the front porch lights off but get out (if your physically able) and share the gospel! If you don't have any tracts just verbally share the gospel or direct them somewhere to hear it. I recommend sharing livingwaters website: that's WWW.Livingwaters.com. I'm praying for a mighty moving of Gods Holy Spirit in reaching hearts!
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.