Today is a crucial point in the day we are living in, tomorrow we elect leaders to lead America people will be voting, others preparing for either the best....or worst. I humbly ask all to join in prayer and fasting for this nation; As people of God we must hold fast to the promises of God:
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV
Let us humble ourselves and pray for Gods mercy for our land; we all have played a part in disregarding the word of God and the constitution; two very critical standards our founders believed would be the cornerstone of American Liberty. But thanks be to God for his infinite mercy and grace upon us a nation, as Rabbi Jonathan Cahn said ( Paraphrasing) "God would not be sending such judgement as he is, if he were not trying to call America back to him!" I posted this message several times but on such a critical time as this I believe it is necessary to post again. http://youtu.be/ZhFAisJLfXk Listen and let us pray for this nation, No matter the results of this election God is in control and He governs in the affairs of men. I'm praying for the best but I'm leaving it in Gods hands and trusting him to do what he wills, I'm praying not just for this election but that God would send a revival to spark a fire across this nation and around the world and remember Revival can still come in the midst of some of the darkest times we have ever seen in our lives.
Gods truth endures forever throughout all generations no power on earth or from hell can stop that; in this day of desecration may God raise up vessels of consecration! Let's be the light of the world as God ordained the church to be! And praise God for the marvelous works of revival he is doing in so many lives. Let's take to to heart and never forget the words of our very first president George Washington: He said,
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors... The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven itself has ordained. ...The Hand of providence has been so conspicuous in all this, that he must be worse than an infidel who lacks faith, and more wicked, that has not gratitude enough to acknowledge his obligations. ...the foundations of our national policy will be laid in the pure and immutable principles of private morality. ... (W)here is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation deserts the oaths...?"
I hope you understand what President Washington was saying he was not speaking of legislating Morality because that is not possible in a liberty minded country; but he was speaking of the need for morality that's different, as a leader of a church you can preach the word of God but you cannot force the word of God: same with a Nation we can uphold morality and expect our leaders to be moral human beings but we cannot force it upon anyone. Let me put it to you this way, when a society becomes immoral you can expect the government over that society to be just as immoral (if not more). So in order to have morality you must have a standard to know the difference between right and wrong; Thou shalt not lie, Thou shalt not steal. Take that away and you have a people who feel no remorse for their wrong doings, I say all of this to say that this is the reason we pray for revival in our nation to open the eyes of the people to see their evil deeds. And people of God this applies to us as well it's time to ask God to take away any shade of darkness in our lives and any secret sin we may be holding onto and make us Holy as he is holy: and maybe it's just asking God to guide us into a deeper walk with him so that we act in the spirit as holy people of God. As Rabbi Cahn said "As the night gets darker the light better shine brighter, and God will bless the light."
I'm praying to drawl closer to the Lord I want more of him, I'm becoming aware of the Babylon that surrounds me, and I sure don't want to be influenced by it I want to influence Babylon by the grace of God. So let's join in prayer for tights nation it's people and for Gods will to be done, and no matter what that God will get his glory as he deserves.
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.