Kelsey

Kelsey

Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Father's Day!

I meant to post this yesterday but got busy with church and celebrating my daddy! Happy Father's Day to all the fathers! I love my daddy! He is such a good man and I'm so thankful for him, he has always worked hard for us and now that he is sick it's my privilege to help him. I'm so grateful to God for keeping him here another year I don't take it for granted... it was a good Father's Day and we are not done celebrating him! My sisters and I will Lord willing be going to a camp this weekend so I'll post pics when I get a chance, God bless!

P.S this picture was in 2007 I believe he got us girls valentine roses😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.