Kelsey

Kelsey

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Educate to liberate.

https://youtu.be/Zsz-MTAyutw

This is a important video to listen to I agree with Ms.Krisanne on a lot in this episode, I do however think that there aren't a lot of true protesters a least not paid by soros; but it's true we should make our voice be heard peacefully: I do agree that we need to become more educated in America.
Another I agree with her on is this crazy idea that people want to change the electoral college to "Popular vote." Are you kidding me? That's absolute tyranny, that's democracy and we are a republic; President Trump won the electoral votes (majority of them) and it's been confirmed he also won the popular vote, but even if he didn't we have the electoral college so that even minority states have a voice. It's time to understand these things in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.