Kelsey

Kelsey

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

God is Faithful.

I can't even begin to really express the joy in my heart right now over what God has done: you see it's not just about a victory for President Trump, but a victory over evil. God has shown his mighty power in defeating the powers that think they are in control and can do whatever they want, God will not be mocked nor will he allow his glory to be given to another. I prayed for God to completely astonish us with his mighty power...and boy did he!! As I was watching the results roll in... part of me was dreading or perhaps wondering "will America really elect a evil feminist tyrant?" I know that there are a lot of people in government or in the underground that have a hold on America, but God mocks their so called power! And the ones who sit on their little thrones thinking it's all in their hands are accountable to a higher power whether they want to admit it or not. I was reminded of psalms 2:1-4 it reads;
"“Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭2:1-6, 8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

And it's so true God is the one in charge and no matter what evil comes and prevails for a time: we know that we are on the winning side if we are Gods children. I know all of us have different opinions and thoughts about this election, but I hope as Christian's we can still Unite and agree on one simple thing; That our King is on his throne and he will get his glory as he deserves! We don't need a King in America we look for a president who will lead and a government who will honor their oath; but we do not need a King we belong to the King of Kings that is Jesus Christ! I think all of us Christinans can a least agree on that. And God has shown something else to the church as well; He has shown that we can prevail if we labor in prayer! And as Christians I really really hope this is a wake up call to become more involved like we should, look I'm not talking about getting all political I'm talking about holding our elected employees accountable to what we hired them to do: stop being on the defense and start getting on the offense, if not for yourself for your children and for the future generations who will look back and either curse us or thank us. Another thing is; politics is a dirty business I'll agree with that but look so is this world we are living in, God did not call us to crawl under a comfortable rock; he called us to boldly proclaim his word, his message of salvation and liberty. You do not have to sell your soul to become president if you believe that you need to remember the power of God to keep you from falling! It's only the beginning my fellow believers and friends, we have not a right but a DUTY to rise up as people of God! And we have a choice to make; Are we going to sit down and let Babylon influence us and our government, or are we going to influence Babylon? We can have Daniel like integrity and refuse to eat what this world wants us to swallow. Let's proclaim Gods word people of God! And restore America to its Bibilical heritage proclaiming liberty, no we are not out to force "Religion" on anyone but we are out to proclaim to everyone to worship (or not worship) according to the dictates of their own conscience: we are a Republic not a democracy, Let's DEMAND that God be respected in our country again. Let's bathe our nation in prayer and may this spark a revival greater than that which we have ever seen!!

P.S. sorry long post but I'm so overjoyed at Gods amazing grace!!!!! Plus my blog πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€ I'll fix any grammatical errors laterπŸ˜…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.